WJA1500 is a cascaded gain block that provides high linearity in low cost surface mount packages
At 200 MHz, the WJA1500 typically provides 19.5 dB gain, +43.5 dB OIP3 and +20.5 dB P1DB.
The device is available in a RoHS-compliant SOT-89 industry standard SMT package with annealed matt tin or Nippau plating to reduce or eliminate the possibility of tin whiskers.
The WJA1500 consists of a Darlington pair of amplifiers with high reliability INGAP/GAAS HBT process technology. The MMIC amplifier is internally matched to 50Ω and requires only a DC blocking capacitor and a bias inductor to operate. The internal active bias is designed to achieve stable performance over temperature. A reduced bias resistor is not required, allowing the device to be biased directly from the +5 V supply voltage.
Cable / Satellite TV / MOCA
Product feature function block diagram
50 ohm cascadable gain block
19.5 dB gain at 200 MHz
200 MHz +20.5 dBm p1db
+43.5 dBm output IP3, 200 MHz
200 MHz +60 dBm output IP2
Single +5 V supply, 95 mA current
1000 V electrostatic discharge, class 1C
WJA1500 "1000 pieces on the reel (standard) WJA1500-PCB
The amplifier's goal is high-performance IF applications in existing and next-generation wireless technologies. The WJA1500 is ideal for general purpose applications in the 50 to 1000 MHz frequency range, such as low buffer, medium frequency amplification and pre-driver
RF input, matching 50 ohms. An external DC block is required.
RF output / DC power supply, matching 50 ohms. An external DC block and RF choke are required.
Ground and back paddles. Multiple vias should be used to reduce inductance and thermal resistance; see the printed circuit board mounting mode in the Mechanical Information section.
Evaluation Board Printed Circuit Board Information
PCB 1069136 material and stacking
1. All dimensions are in millimeters. The angle is in degrees.
2. The terminal 1 identifier and terminal number conform to JESD 95-1 SPP-012.
3. Up to 4 digits of tracking code assigned by the subcontractor
2. Use at least 1 ounce of copper for the top and bottom metals.
3. A through hole is required under the back bezel of the unit to ensure proper RF/DC grounding and thermal conductivity.
4. Do not remove or minimize the via structure in the PCB. Thermal grounding and RF grounding are critical.
5. We recommend drilling with a 0.35mm (80/.0135" diameter drill bit with a final plating diameter of 0.25 mm (0.10").
6. Ensure good packaging back panel soldering connections for reliable operation and optimum electrical performance.
Electrostatic discharge sensitivity level
Damn! Electrostatic discharge sensitive device
Greater than or equal to 1000 V and less than 2000 V
Human body model
JEDEC Standard JS-001-2012
1000 V or more
Charging device model (CDM)
JEDEC standard JESD22-C101F
Compatible with lead-free (maximum reflow temperature 260 ° C) and tin / lead (maximum reflow temperature 245 ° C) welding process.
Contact Plating: Annealing Matte Tin or Nippau
This part complies with the European Union Directive 2002/95/EC RoHS (Restrictions on the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment).
This product also has the following properties:
• Halogen free (chlorine, bromine)
Graded credit rating
MSL rating: level 3 or above
Test: convection reflux at 260 ° C
Standard: JEDEC standard IPC/JEDEC J-STD-020
• does not contain 锑
• TBBP-A free (C15H12BR402)
• No PFOS
• No SVHC